“Please note the English-language version of the general terms and conditions is not legally binding and is solely a courtesy translation of the original German text.”
Meisterkluft is a subsidiary of the sole proprietorship TISKET Mode & Grafik, owned by Annett Wagner. By purchasing a Meisterkluft article you enter into a contract with this company.
§ 1 General
(1) The operator of the site www.meisterkluft.de (hereafter referred to as “TISKET”) is
TISKET Mode & Grafik
From the time of purchase TISKET and its customers are, unless otherwise stipulated in writing, subject to the following terms and conditions (where relevant).
(2) All prices are in Euro. In accordance with Paragraph 19 Section 2 of the UStG VAT/sales tax will not be levied. Postage and packaging costs are included in this regulation. In all cases only the current price applies.
§ 2 Subject Matter of Contract
(1)Drawings, illustrations and product descriptions are put on the website by the operator in good faith. Misprints and technical or design changes do not constitute rights for the contracting partner except in terms of materiality.
(2) The colours of the items in the online shop can vary depending on the internet browser in use and/or the monitor settings in place. These variations are unfortunately technically unavoidable.
§3 Conclusion of Contract
(1)The products displayed on www.meisterkluft.de are non-binding offers. The customer enters into a binding purchase offer by clicking on the “zahlungspflichtig bestellen” button when placing an order via the shopping cart on the www.meisterkluft.de online shop. The customer has the option to correct his entry on the offers page before placing the order.
(2) Upon placing an order with TISKET the customer will receive an email confirming that the order has been received. This email does not constitute acceptance of the contractual offer by TISKET, but merely informs the customer that their order has been received by TISKET.
(3) TISKET will confirm acceptance of the contractual offer by email within two working days (purchase confirmation). This purchase confirmation gives details of the bid/offer to purchase and contains bank details for those customers who have chosen the payment option “bank transfer”.
(4) When a customer places an order using the contact form or by sending an email to email@example.com acceptance of the contractual offer will also be confirmed by TIKSET via email.
(5) The order processing and any form of contact will take place by email and automatic order processing. It is thus the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the email address provided is correct. The customer should make sure that any SPAM filters in use to do not block emails from TISKET.
§4 Agreed Terms of Payment
(1) Payment shall be made in advance. Unless agreed otherwise, the customer is obliged to pay the full amount within seven working days of receipt of purchase confirmation. Should the customer fail to do so, TISKET is entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case the customer will be informed by email. Any amounts paid after rescission of the contract will be refunded to the customer.
§5 Delivery Costs
(1) Delivery within mainland Germany is free. A fixed rate of €5 shall be applied to deliveries to German islands and within the EU.
(2) Delivery to countries outside the EU is possible upon request. Please ask TISKET for the delivery price for your country. Deliveries outside of the EU may be subject to custom duties, taxes and fees in addition to the delivery cost, payable by the customer. Customers are thus advised to contact the customs and tax authorities in their country prior to placing an order.
(3) Unless otherwise agreed, the order shall be sent as an insured package by standard post.
(4) TISKET is entitled to make partial deliveries insofar as this is conducive to the execution of the contract and is not unreasonable for the customer.
(5) The assignment of an existing claim against TISKET is permitted only with our written consent.
*§6 Delivery Time
(1) Each and every product ordered with TISKET is made in the size and amount requested by the customer. TISKET endeavours to deliver all orders as soon as possible, however reserves the right to maintain a delivery period of 3-4 weeks after receipt of payment. Deliveries outside of Germany may take up to 8 weeks.
(2) Please take account of the transaction booking time set by individual banking institutions: e.g. 3 working days for domestic bank transfers. Only incoming payments made up until 12:00 on Friday will be considered. Payments made after this time will be processed on the following Monday.
(3) The customer is responsible for providing a correct delivery address. The customer is liable to pay a postage fee for any items returned to TISKET as undeliverable due to an error in the delivery address provided by the customer.
§7 Agreement on the Payment of Costs
(1) If the customer exercises his right to withdraw from the contract he is required to pay the cost of return delivery.
8 Reservation of Proprietary Rights
(1) The contractual goods remain the property of TISKET until full payment has been received.
§9 Defects, Warranty and Guarantee
(1) TISKET is liable for any product defects under the relevant legal regulations, specifically § 634 ff BGB.
(2) In the case of complaints, an invoice showing the purchase date must be provided. The item in question should be returned to TISKET.
(3)TISKET will either repair or replace defective goods under contract. The customer should indicate his preference.
(4)TISKET is authorised, however, to refuse the chosen supplementary performance and offer an alternative solution, especially if this involves disproportionally higher costs and the alternative does not result in significant disadvantages to the customer.
(5) TISKET is entitled to make at least two attempts at repair within 3 weeks of receipt of notification of the defect.
(6)If TISKET fails to rectify the fault the customer is entitled to demand a reduction or a withdrawal from the contract. Customers do not have the right to withdraw from the contract in the case of minor defects.
(7) For warranty claims to be valid, the customer must inspect all ordered goods immediately upon delivery. Damages incurred during delivery and all obvious defects must be reported to TISKET within one week. It is sufficient to send the complaint within this period in order to meet the deadline.
(8) The period of limitation for warranty claims is two years for individuals and one year for companies.
(9) The guarantee does not include normal wear and tear or improper use.
(1) The customer is not entitled to apply for compensation. This does not apply to damages resulting in loss of life, personal injury or damages to health, or in the event of breaches of important contractual obligations, which are based on a deliberate or grossly negligent dereliction of duty on behalf of the contractor, its legal representative or agent. Major contractual obligations are those necessary to fulfil the terms of the contract.
(2) The contractor is only liable for breach of primary contractual obligations in cases of damage of a nature that is foreseeable and typical for this type of contract and caused by recklessness, unless the customer claims damages relating to injury to life, body or health.
(3) The restrictions of clauses 1 and 2 also apply to legal representatives and performing agents of the contractor, when claims are aimed directly against them.
(4) The customer’s right to rescind the contract remains unaffected.
§11 Discrepancies, Loopholes
(1) Should any provisions of the contract between TISKET and the customer, including the terms and conditions, become invalid, whether in full or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
(2) The invalid provision shall, in full or in part, be replaced with a valid provision which closely reflects the commercial intention and purpose of its predecessor.
To visit our website and online shop, you have to provide any data. We store only anonymous access data without personal reference, such as Name of your Internet service provider, the website from which you visit us or the name of the requested file. We collect personal data only when you are in the course of this
§2 Customer data
Your personal data, to the extent necessary for the establishment, creation, or modification of the contract, to be used exclusively for contract execution. It must e.g. to deliver the goods, your name and address will be passed on to the supplier of goods. Without your express consent or without legal basis, your data will not be disclosed to third parties outside the offer process.
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions may at any time on the website. You can view your past orders in our customer login area.
After completion of your contract processing data for further use will be blocked. After expiration of the tax and trade legislation this data will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to the further use.
§3 Data protection
Ihre personenbezogenen Daten werden SSL verschlüsselt und an uns übertragen.
§4 Use of data
For the purposes of advertising, market research or for tailoring our services, we create using usage data pseudonymous user profiles. Usage data includes in particular information on the beginning, end and the scope of use of our sites and offers by the buyer. You are entitled to object to this kind of use of your data. The user profiles are not merged with your personal data.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
(2) You can prevent the storing of cookies on your hard drive by selecting “Block cookies” in your browser settings. However, this may have an impairment of our offers.
When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address is used with your permission for advertising purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. The following consent you have expressly granted in respect of:
Yes, I would like to receive your newsletter at irregular intervals.
Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe from this: You can unsubscribe at any time via email or via the following link:
If you do not wish that Facebook can assign to visit our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
You have a right to information about the data and a right to rectification, erasure or blocking of the data stored about your person or your pseudonym. The information can be provided electronically on request. Please contact to provide information:
TISKET Mode & Grafik